Recently, a lot of unqualified LED Energy Saving Bulbs put into market because of malignant competition. They are losing the real value of energy saving, long life and environmental protection.
How to distinguish LED Energy Saving Bulbs? Maybe next 8 tips will help you.
1) In the light of power factor: the lower power factor, the worse LED driver and circuit design they are. Low factor power make product have a shorter lifetime, even they have the best beads.
2) In the light of losing heat condition—material and frame: it’s very important to lose heat for LED energy saving bulbs, if the radiation condition is not good, the beads will work in a high temperature, then will reduce its working life. What’s more, the light attenuation will be very high.
3) In the light of beads quality: the quality of beads base on chip quality and packaging technology.
4) In the light of drive power: the working time of LED bulb determined by drive power. Because the power’s lifetime is much shorter than other parts. For example, the beads have 50 thousands to 100 thousands lifetime, but LED drive only have 2 thousands to 30 thousands lifetime. Drive power’s working time is based on power supply design and material chosen.
5) In the light of lighting effect: under the same beads power, the higher lighting effect, the brighter LED energy saving bulbs is. Therefore, under the same brightness, the power is much lower, energy can save much more.
6) In the light of power efficiency: it’s better for LED bulb has a higher power efficiency. Because power supply itself less power, but can output more power.
7) In the light of safety standards: LED lamp safety standards is already haven introduction in China. So we should depend on it to buy LED products.
8) In the light of quality: a good quality LED lamp should content other requests in diffirentenvironment,likddampproof,dustproof,antimagnetic,protection from lighting strikes and so on. Hope these 8 tips could do you a favor in chosing LED bulbs.